Terms & Conditions
ARC Adult Acting Workshops
By enrolling in and/or attending a course, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- Once a course has commenced, no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a class, a credit or refund is not applicable, nor is attending a replacement class.
- Should you need to cancel a course prior to its start date, a full refund, credit or transfer to another course will be offered. ARC accepts no liability for any other costs.
- Cancellations received more than 5 working days before the commencement of the course will incur a 30% cancellation fee or you may request a credit note for the full amount.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to course commencement by notifying ARC in writing, provided participants are eligible for the course. Ie They must be 18 + and suitably qualified to participate in the ARC Extension Program.
Conditions of Enrolment
- You understand and voluntarily assume all innate and obvious risks associated with the course, including, but not limited to all risks of personal injury and any losses caused by or arising from acts or omissions of the course coordinators and staff.
- You indemnify us against any proper claims, costs or damages arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- ARC reserves the right to make amendments to its programs without prior notice either before or during a course or to cancel a course.
- ARC reserves the right to alter the structure of classes as required.
- ARC reserves the right to refuse any enrolment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a course if they are disruptive, consistently late or have not paid their fees.
- Should ARC staff deem it necessary for an ambulance to be called the cost will be incurred by their participant.
- ARC may take and use photographs or videos for promotional and archival purposes.
- Participants may not publish or upload recordings (audio, videos or photos) of any activities at ARC for any publication or social media website without the express prior consent of ARC.
- Where recordings of classwork are provided, this material remains the copyright of ARC and can only be used by the participant for personal use. It may not be copied, sold, screened publicly or submitted to festivals.
- Closed in, flat shoes or bare feet should be worn for all classes, at the discretion of the instructor.
- For the performance based courses, it may be necessary for a voice, movement or other tutor to support your training with physical contact. Likewise, it may be appropriate for other students to come into physical contact with you when engaging in an exercise.
- By enrolling in ARC Workshops you agree that you have read and understood the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.